Friday, December 3, 2010

Woops...

I got so caught up in life I forgot to settle down and take some time to write. Writing isn't only a great way to let your friends, family, and other acquaintances know what you've been up to; it's also a great way for you to see what you've been up to.

Since somewhere in June I've mainly been busy starting up a new period in my life. The period in which I try to break away from the college life and the constant running around; the period in which I try to settle down and get some stability; the period in which I...I...I...grow u...uuuuu...UUUUU...behave a bit more like an adult.

So currently I'm in Madrid where I just finished the CELTA course - a course that teaches you how to teach English to people who don't speak English. If that makes any sense. I'm living with Claudia in her grandparents' apartment, where I get more "bless you"s than the lord does on an average day, thanks to this old down comforter and it's inability to keep its feathers inside. Aaaaanyway...

So what's been going on? Well, in a nutshell: I went to Holland, went to the US, flew to Spain, went back to the US, moved to Garrett in Mt. Vernon, WA, found out that I could do a CELTA course in Madrid and work here as an English teacher, flew to New York to meet up with Claudia, flew back to Madrid with her, and now I'm living here. In between those things there was some surfing in Somo, Spain, a bunch of wakeboarding in Benidorm and Madrid, some partying and a bunch of studying. In all, it's been busy but nice.

Depending on how bored I get and how much I want to see what I've been up to, I may start keeping this up again. If not...see you in half a year!!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you're doing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh glad to see you writtin on here man. i just came on blogspot for some reason and saw this. Im glad you are getting in your surf time over there and that all is well

    ReplyDelete