Monday, December 14, 2009

Adios kids!

Last Saturday was our Adios Internationals party -- an amazing goodbye to new friends. Saying goodbye sucks, I prefer 'see you later!' or 'until next time.' The sad fact of the matter is, though, that even if we see each other later or next time, the time in between we'll spend apart.

Now Semisonic put it quite brilliantly when they said that "every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end." I'd like to see this as the end of the beginning that started when I met a bunch of random people from across the globe. It's the end of the beginning of new friendships in Moscow, and the beginning of friendships that stretch across the world. I'm sad to see my friends go, but I'm glad I'll have a place to stay when I tour across Europe.

This semester was amazing, thanks to you guys. I'm gonna miss you!! Until next time and see you later!























No comments:

Post a Comment